Saturday, September 30, 2017

Proof Positive

The other day my husband and his coworkers were discussing salsas. Salsa is a serious business here in the Southwest. They got on the subject of pumpkin salsa ('tis the season). My husband made a face and talked about how much he hated pumpkin salsa and how it was an abomination to man and oh my heck, his wife loved that stuff and it was the worst, most vile thing ever on the whole planet.
This caused one of his coworkers to say, "I'm sure Judy doesn't appreciate you making fun of her taste." To which my husband replied, "Oh, she knows I make fun of her taste all the time. It's pretty obvious that she has lousy taste. I mean, she married me."
Case closed, Your Honor.

The Fine Print: Stamps 'n dies by Stampin' Up. CASED from Susan Itell. 

5 comments:

Susan Itell said...

This is so funny you said something about pumpkin salsa as today at the grocery store some and thought yuck… Salsa is to be tomatoes and garlic and onions…

Fikreta said...

Your hubby is funny. Pumpkin salsa,hmmm who knows maybe is fine. Your cards are so pretty. Hugs

Sandy said...

OMG, I've never heard of pumpkin salsa but it sounds awesome!

Craftychris said...

So funny! I have not heard of pumpkin salsa. Oh, nearly forgot - gorgeous card! xxx

Barb said...

I've never heard of pumpkin salsa. Your hubby sounds a card too!
This card is gorgeous Judy. Great design and I love the colours. Barbxx