Thursday, September 7, 2017

Apocalypse Preparation

Remember the good old days where if you saved someone's life during a zombie apocalypse (or some other significant disaster) they were all like, "Thank you for saving my life! I appreciate your every little gesture of kindness. I only have this sharpened stick but I will fight loyally by your side!"

Nowadays it is all: What do you mean you don't have gluten free rations?! I only drink water bottled in New Hampshire during the full moon! I follow a strict Paleo diet and sleep on 4000 thread count sheets. None of this will do for me. I cannot believe you have not catered to my every need. I am going to sit here and pout until you fix this gross negligence.

Yep, and that's just one of the many reasons I hate people.
The Fine Print: So true, not all who wander are lost; some of us are just trying to get away from the bullshit.  Mouse by House Mouse, greeting by Stampin' Up, dies by Spellbinders. 

9 comments:

Fikreta said...

this is super cute card!
love it!
hugs

Bonnie said...

Sometimes I feel like putting on my big shoes and running away too! I know I'd get lost though and that keeps me here! Cute card!

Greta said...

Cute card--love that paper!

Carol L said...

FUn mousie card with those great papers and colors. I'm loving that little medallion too!

Sarn said...

Your comments on modern day life are just way tooooo amusing . . . I'd be even more amused if it wasn't for the fact that you're right!

Very cute House Mouse card. Gotta love those little critters.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Barb said...

A super post and what a fun card. Those shoes look nice and comfy! He looks as if he means business. Love it. Barbxx

Craftychris said...

Ha ha! So true a lot of the time! Gorgeous card. xxx

ionabunny said...

Ho ho ho. Wanna cat instead?? There's one up for grabs here and no I am not a spammer. Cute mouse. Hugz https://cardchainchallenge.blogspot.no/2017/08/september-2017-card-chain-challenge.html

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Princess J - love that mouse striding out so energetically - sounds as though you have had a difficult week?? or is it just the 'other people'?
Blessings
Maxine