Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Pee Pee

Oh my, that didn't come out right. Pee Pee is the initials for Paper Pumpkin. What were you thinking? Anyway, back in January I got a special kit for special people (it came with a helmet and non pointy scissors, oh wait, not that kind of special).

I wasn't convinced about the suggested card design but fuddled forth and made one of them. It was as I suspected--less than exciting, so I put the PP kit and its 7 other card parts aside. I felt bad that I hadn't revisited it, so I pulled it out and made this exciting card.
There is hope now for the other 6 cards and maybe I can even fix up that first card.  You know, in another 7 months or so from now.

The Fine Print: Card base, corrugated paper and die cut word by Pee Pee, butterfly die by Stampin' Up, leafy die by Sizzix, and flowers from my stash.

8 comments:

Sarn said...

Ooh, me likey likey. Can't wait to see the other 6 now!

Hope you have now made a full recovery from Pirates Disease.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

LesleyG said...

Never had a pee pee of the paper kind, the trellis looks a bit like bricks....maybe as I've been playing with the brick stencil and that paste...I love the paste, and your card is pretty....with much hope for the remaining. Hope you're feeling better...that happy mail must have helped, and I like your spotlight offering too :) xxx

Bonnie said...

Maybe they need to get you to design their cards for PP kits! This is awesome!

stampingbowd said...

This is super fun and very exciting!!! Gorgeous mix of colors! Beautiful card! I love visiting your blog. You make me chuckle. Pee pee indeed!

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous PeePee card Princess J - and seven months is way too long to wait for the next installment of exciting cards if this is typical of the rseults you get!
Blessings
Maxine

Barb said...

Now that's a pretty and "Happy" pee pee card. Barbxx

Fikreta said...

its so pretty card!
hugs

Carole J said...

Love this card, Judy - very pretty. x