Monday, June 19, 2017

Manic Mail Monday - June 19

It is time to share what the postman brought me this week. The week started off with some patriotism, which is sorely needed around this place (this place being the country).
Then this differently opening card showed up. Black and white with a pop of red always makes my heart happy. That front panel tucks under the flowers popped up on the front.

My friend sent along this sweetie. It had a little cat puzzle inside it which is why it looks rather crushed by the mailing process.
Next these glittery fishies swam by to wish me a happy day and invite me to lunch. I suddenly feel this urge to go vegetarian.
This little note card showed up to brighten my day.  It was a good week!

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

great happy mail!
hugs

Barb said...

Some lovely happy mail ! Barbxx

kiwimeskreations said...

What lovely mail Princess J - love the fishy card!!
Blessings
Maxine