Friday, June 30, 2017

Get Well

This faux tissue box get well card is a favorite of mine because it is so easy to make. It also folds flat for mailing. When people see it they get excited and note that you could fit one of those mini packets of tissues in them. Ah.... but then it wouldn't lay flat for mailing.
This one does because it is just a few sheets of buns' wipe* tucked in there.

*Buns' wipe also known as loo roll, bum wad, arsewipe, ass napkins, toilet roll, TP or toilet paper; formerly known as last year's Sears and Roebuck catalog.

The Fine Print: Stamp by Hambo Stamps. 

10 comments:

Fikreta said...

this is so great card!
love it!
hugs

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cute and very fun
xx Karen

Carol L said...

OMG, I cannot stop laughing at the image on this fun tissue holder! Too funny and waaaaaaay too cute too!

Barb said...

What a fun idea this is Judy. I absolutely love the image and the sentiment is perfect. Barbxx

Janeen said...

OMW...your posts just make my day. Now this is one I have never ever seen in fifteen years of stamping. Clever as can be. love it.

Susan Itell said...

ADORABLE.....I LOVE that stamp....I NEED that stamp......

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous concept Princess J, and I love how you have added just a smear of paper... beautifully made too BTW.
Blessings
Maxine

Carole J said...

Such a great idea - Get Well wishes and tissues. Fab design. x

Bonnie said...

This is fantastic, PJ! I wish I could fold straight, sigh!

Greta said...

What a cute stamp--I remember those days & in fact, one of the dreaded collars is still in the cupboard! Neat card!