Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Hot or Not?

There used to be this website (and maybe it still exists for all I know) that was called Am I Hot or Not? People could upload their pictures to it and then others could vote, hot or not. Thumbs up or thumbs down. Yea or nay.

I learned about it only because an acquaintance of mine uploaded a picture to it and then asked everyone to vote for it. I was fascinated by this website, sort of like if you discovered a worm under your skin--curious, horrified and wondering.
However, since that time I find myself thinking of that website because I frequently ask myself, "Am I hot? Or not?" It has nothing to do with my beauty but my temperature. My body can never make up its mind if it is hot or not, especially now that I have an infection.

Whew, someone turn on a fan.  No wait! God, turn that off and flip the space heater on--mama's got goosebumps!!!

The Fine Print: I made that card I did indeed. It's a self-mounted stamp I got from my friend so no one knows who makes it. Well, maybe someone knows but not I. Flourish did by Magnolia, probably. 

8 comments:

Carol L said...

Yee-Haw! Go kitty go in those hot boots! Yes!! Super fun card, and I love that BG Indian summer dsp too!

kiwimeskreations said...

Yeeee Ha - what a hot cat there with his boots and hat. Love the card Princess J - hope you are better soon - nothing worse than the shivers then sweats.
Blessings
Maxine

Georgiana said...

You are too funny! And that is a cute cat!

Sarn said...

Great cat card PJ.

I keep going hot and cold too . . . nothing to with an infection though . . . apparently it's my AGE! Whaaaaaaat?

Hope you feel better soon. xxx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Lol, yes, I do remember that site, but would have never thought of it if you didn't bring it up. Love the kitty, he is totally hot in those boots!

Carole J said...

Fabby Puss in Boots card, Judy! x

Fikreta said...

love it !
so cute!

Greta said...

Are you sure Arizona is good for you--you're always sick! Darling card!