Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The Ultimate Survivor

I think I've just about convinced my coworkers that tomorrow's mystery meetings in groups with the boss is a survivor style challenge. I told them each group will be given sporks and must battle amongst themselve. The winner of that group will fight the winners of the other groups. The ultimate survivor will get the manager's job (since he's retiring). They are all looking quite forward to it. In fact, I heard one coworker tell another, "I will SHANK you!"
That's me, fostering teamwork and camaraderie! 

The Fine Print: stamps 'n stuff from Club Scrap "Bookshelves"kit.

7 comments:

Sarn said...

I see you've turned into an Evil Princess at work then! Bwahahahaaaaaaa!

Fab looking card PJ . . . suitable for the male of the species too . . . nice work.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card !
have a nice day!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Barb said...

You minx Judy! I love your card. Barbxx

Mrs A. said...

I'll get the bandages ready then shall I!! Hugs Mrs A.

Carol L said...

This is like reading a good mystery and I can't wait to see what happens next! LOL Fabulous make today with a great image and great distressing too!

LesleyG said...

Really and I mean really like this card, and hoe no blood is spilt at work xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Sporks??? not sure about what they are Princess J - trouble maker that you are ;-). As for your card, I love it - wonderful textures and love that image.
Blessings
Maxine