Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Yes! These are the last few cards I made with the left over bits from a kit. I promptly picked up another kit another and finished that off, but you'll have to wait for another day to see those.



I can't believe how fast the days are flying by especially since I've done a whole lot of nothing much (shivering, crafting and reading) lately. Before you know it my vacation will be over.

The Fine Print: More Club Scrap parts from "Henna" with bits from my stash and Gorgeous Grunge splatters by Stampin' Up. 

4 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice!
Happy New Year!
hugs
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Carol L said...

These crinkled papers look great with the splatters and earthy color tones! NJ on all of them. Enjoy the rest of your vacation, and here's wishing you a new year that's healthy, happy and prosperous!

Words and Pictures said...

Very fine - they look like old leather books... very pleasing! Wishing you a wonderful 2016!
Alison xx

chrissy xx said...

Yikes! You have been busy PJ.
Great colours and design.
Chrissyxx
Hope you had a lovely vacation.