Saturday, June 20, 2015

Purely Simple

I have some old kit cards that I made recently to share with you. First I have to tell you that I love this kit with the bright colors and the bold stamps.  However, I have been unable to locate the stamps that came with it so that's why the kit just sat.
Thank gosh for great stamping friends though because I borrowed the stamps recently so I could make my cards.
Of course I added some bits of this and that from my stash to mix. I just adore this bright green paired with black. It really makes an impact.
The Fine Print: Kit and kit parts by Club Scrap. It's called "Pure and Simple" which is the best name because it describes the cards to a tee.  Additional supplies: Make a Wish by Hero Arts; flowers, thin ribbon and green brad from my stash.

6 comments:

Carol L said...

I love a bright green color with black and white! Great flowers and accents on each card, plus I love the different ways you used that punched square window! The eyelet panel looks great too!

Fikreta said...

this is great

Georgiana said...

Loving that bright green too!

Sarn said...

Green and black is a delightful colour combo. Love these bright and bold cards PJ.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

chrissy xx said...

So darn pretty.
LOving them all PJ.
Boy! You've been busy.
Chrissyxx

Greta said...

Love the green & black--glad you got to finish these striking, beautiful cards, Judy!