Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Snippets, Shards, 'n Shreds

Just to prove to y'all that I can indeed make a snippet card that doesn't involve Christmas, which really is my least favorite holiday rather y'all believe me or not, here's my offering for the Snippet Playground this time around.
Spring! Leaves! Greenery! Flowers!  Ain't it lovely? I want to call the whole thing snippets, but I guess technically it isn't.  The card base is from one of stashes of excess card bases (meaning more than fit in the card base bin), the patterned paper is from my drawer of green paper scraps as are the grass and leaves pieces, and even the white layer is the extra from some other project I cut up.

The Fine Print: Tree with Swing stamp by Stampabilities, cloud stamp by Mostly Animals, grass die by A Muse Studio, every thing else from my stash.

10 comments:

Janeen said...

oh wow, i love this creation. i love your sky. this just looks so cheerful and alive. scraps are so much fun.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute little scene! I love all the greenery! The leaves look amazing! Great use of scraps!

Leslie Hanna said...

First, I read that Sharts, not Shards. And yes, we have a Sharts Dr here. And a Lawyer by the same name. I can't make that up.

Second, you made a CAD! The world has enough cads, thankyouverymuch. But this CARD is very cute. Yay for using stash!

Carol L said...

Chuckling at Leslie's comment just above mine LOL I love the fresh green leaves on your tree - it's a sign that spring is coming - in spite of that silly groundhog myth! Great use of snippets!!

Joyce said...

A very pretty card. I really like how you did those leaves. And, what fun to find all those bits in your bins.

AJ Bodine said...

Oh very pretty, I needed a spring card like this on a really chilly morning to remind me that warm weather is on the way! I think I'm liking snippet cards!

Sarn said...

Never doubted your snippet ability ever PJ!

This is a wonderful card full of Spring snippets. Lovey!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Di said...

Oh this is wonderful PJ! Roll on Spring eh?

Hugs

Di xx

chrissy xx said...

What a FABulous scene you've created PJ.
I for one will be glad when warmer weather lands and I'd love to have a go on a swing!
Chrissyxx

stampingbowd said...

I love the look of your leaves! Such a fun spring card!!! Sure to blow away the doldrums of winter!