Monday, February 9, 2015

Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty

One of my friends plucked this stamp out of a stamp estate pile and said that it was perfect for me since it has just as many cats on it and I own (or I owned by depending on how you look at cats).
I'm pretty sure I don't really have six cats in my house unless of course the very same friend who gave me this stamp smuggled another cat in, which I suppose is possible, but you think I would have noticed.  I guess tonight I'll have to offer up some birthday cake and cat treats and see who all shows up.

The Fine Print: Stamp by Art Impressions, other stuff from my stash. I like to tell people that I have 19 cats because after they are done freaking out over 19, five sounds so much more reasonable.

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Cute stamp, and I like the colors you picked up from the paper.
Only time I've had more than one cat is when my cat had kittens. (Now I'm a boy cat only kind of person, just because the boy kitties I've come across have seemed to like people more.)

Carol L said...

oh those fun colors, polka dots, balloons and kitties! Just look at all that fun going on! Time to get your party on!! I love these festive colors!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, with the title of this blog post, I felt as if you were calling me. Brian will sometimes say this, here, kitty, kitty - and he's talking to me! Too funny! Your card is adorable - this stamp was quite a find! I love the bright colours - and all the kitties!

Squirrel x said...

LOL, super card hun, your friend could not have chosen a better stamp for you (unless it had lots of nuts on it). Your fineprint made me giggle, I must remember that tactic. Huggles xx

Di said...

Snort, cough .........was that a furball? Ahem, I'm a dog lady chick!! But I lurve these kitties and your card.

Signed, Confused - really, really - help! xx

Bonnie said...

With kitties like this, who could resist 6 of them? Especially when they hold the birthday balloons in the right order!

chrissy xx said...

Such a fun card! LOve your colours and pretty paper.
Think your trouble might be shouting Here Kitty, Kitty! all cats know they are called kitty at some time lol..Hope you don't end calling out for too many.
Chrissyxx

Craftychris said...

I adore the stamp and your card is so cool! I love that the balloons match the backing paper. I wonder who is in charge at your place - you or the cats??????? xxx

Leslie Hanna said...

Cuteness! You may still be precariously close to being a cat lady. Would you even notice one more?