Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year Sneak Peek!

Hello My Readers!  Sorry I didn't get to wish you happy new year yesterday but I was having technological difficulties, as in no phone, no internet and no cable.  It was and continues to be terribly primitive.  But luckily I have my trusty smoke signals and carrier pigeon available to get this post out to the world.

A Muse Studio is doing something new this year to bring newness to us every new month.  Every month they are going to have a selection of stamps and products that we just cannot live one more second without!  It's true; they are evil like that.
January's selection is all about love and Valentine's.  It has stamps, matching dies, stitched tag dies, stickers, cardstock assortment packs, new twine, heart shaped doilies, candy wrapper dies, and sequins.  One of the sets featured above has this fun tree with an open area that I chose to cut out to peek-a-boo my cute owl.  You can carve your initials in the tree if you wish to instead.
My favorite set features cute little silly things with silly sayings, like this knock your socks off notecard or the bombastic one below.  Check out that nifty stitched tag die!  You'll be seeing a lot of that in future I'm sure.
I'm going to have lots of fun playing with these stamps, dies and supplies. I love Valentine's and always have.  Forget love and romance; for me it is all about the cards!!!!!!

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio. Top Card--Stamps "You Me" and "Fall in the Forest" (now retired; I warned you all that I'd drag those animals out for spring too); cardstock--lemon whip, cherry, and sugar; other supplies--heart trio die.  Middle Card--Stamps "My Punny Valentine;" cardstock--sugar, bubblegum and sweetheart bubblegum; other supplies-"My Punny Valentine" matching dies and small scallop border die.  Bottom Card--Stamps "My Punny Valentine;" cardstock--sugar, cherry, and heartbreaker cherry; dies--"Fishtail Tag Large" and "My Punny Valentine;" other supplies--cherry and white baker's cording.

7 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh these are so super cute!!!

Janeen said...

ha! they are all adorable. i love the socks one.

Sandy said...

No phone, no internet, no cable -- how did you survive?
A Muse is so good at making stamps that are perfect for CAS cards like these. You've really shown them off well.

Carol L said...

OH what fun these cards are! Love the owl in the heart shape, and those socks are off-the-wall cute, but that tag is to die for!

Joyce said...

These are so fun and cute. What a fun new release you are promoting.

VanessaB said...

Super adorable and fun! Happy New year!

stampingbowd said...

So cute!!! I love that tree! All three are so fun and I love the red in all three! You're the bomb!