Thursday, January 29, 2015

Inhale Deeply

There is a smoke shop (they sell drug paraphernalia, don't let the name fool you) in town named Enhale.  Whenever I see that sign it just reinforces the stereotype of a uneducated hippie stoner too baked to be able to spell correctly.  When you are trying to pretend to be an upstanding, law abiding business I don't think this is what you want to project.
Then again, I suppose it might appeal to your target audience, who is probably so wasted that they'd spell it the correct way on accident. Dude.

The Fine Print: If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, who will? Really old stamps by Stampin' Up (oldies but goodies, gotta love the classics.  Dude.


8 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Oh dear... spelling mistakes AND drug paraphernalia all in one place - one for me to avoid!! Not avoiding the catnip card though - that makes me smile!
Alison xx

stampingbowd said...

LOL!!! You are so funny!!! My Storm has never had cat nip. She is a bit on the wild side, I am afraid of what might happen! Our old man Tiger used to love it! I like your kitty in pink!! Adorable step card!

Carol L said...

Far out maaaaaaan!!! LOL What a fun kitty with some good advice too! Love this amusing little card :)

MaryH said...

Enjoyed a smile thinking of a dude wandering into Enhale! Loved this step card - awesome. And what a perfect sentiment to go with the cute pink image. Great coloring - super papers! It's gonna bring a grin to whomever opens it. TFS & Happy wkend. Hugz

chrissy xx said...

One cute round cat lol...LOving your colours and a Brilliant step card.
Fun sentiment too.
Chrissyxx
See I'm No 5! x

Jessi Fogan said...

Our shop is called Purple Haze, lol! Suuuuure it's for "cigarettes" :) Love this kitty!

Leslie Hanna said...

I do love the SU classics, but I think this one is older than my SU time. If we have a head shop here, I wouldn't know about it.

About the Enhale thing. I wonder if those stoners are really, really smart and called it that to throw us off. And Blogger thinks stoners is misspelled. I think Blogger is high.

Joyce said...

This is very cute. Love all the pink, and cute coloring.