Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Bright and Happy

I'm not really feeling the Christmas vibe. The tree is up, the decorations are hung, presents are bought, cards are made... but somehow something feels off.

I don't want Christmas. I want summer! I want bright! I want happy!  I want to be as far away from Christmas as humanly possible!


These cards are what I came up with to achieve that goal.  They are bright, happy, and not at all Christmas-y.

The Fine Print: See that I said the Christmas cards are made but I did not note that they were mailed.  That's cuz they aren't and are nowhere near being so.  It's because I don't want to fuss with Christmas any more.  Card, parts, and stamps by Close to My Heart, Cloud 9 Card Making Kit.

9 comments:

Joyce said...

These cards are like a breath of fresh air and sunshine. Good for you for being ready for Christmas.

Sue said...

Fab cards PJ!! sorry I'm trying to catch up on all my blogging buddies things are hectic right now with a very sick hubby..lots of huggles Sue xxx

Carol L said...

Sometimes I hear myself saying "Bah Humbug" too and make myself a few summery-themed cards! I hear ya loud & clear!
BTW, if you have a snowflake punch, you could use that for Rudolph "antlers!" I had to get creative and use chicken feet for my Rudolph! LOL

stampingbowd said...

Bright and fun!!! That's the joy of playing with paper a bit of bright papers and we can have summer whenever we want!!

My cards aren't addressed either and I have no idea if I have enough!!!

(((hugs)))

Bonnie said...

I have an idea. Change your Christmas colors to these bright and happy ones.

Leslie Hanna said...

I like bright and happy. I'm also burned out with Christmas. That's what happens when you make cards all year long: I'm done by Dec 1. Finished. Thankfully I don't celebrate, so once my cards go out, I really AM done. :)

Sarn said...

You certainly nailed your bright non-Christmas mood there PJ!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

No dec's hung yet!

chrissy xx said...

FABulous bright colours. You have been busy PJ..Will remind you of Summer, but, you know it can't be Summer all the time lol..Just get your Christmas card sent and be happy!
Chrissyxx
See I do read your small print x

RosA said...

Hah! You need to "summer down under" where Christmas AND summer both conspire to coincide :)