Monday, November 10, 2014

Merry Merry

I hate to do this to you...  Hell, I hate to do this to me, but it is what it is.  Yes, it is Christmas card making time if you haven't already done so.  I made this card using grass green because it seemed like a good idea at the time.
But then I got a better idea and went for evergreen green and I made this one instead.  This second one made me happier. Who knew that evergreen green would be the better choice for evergreen trees??!!!
The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio.  Stamps--Bottle Brush Forest; cardstock--cherry, wasabi petite pinstripe, grass green evergreen green, and sugar; inks--grass green, cocoa brown, evergreen green; other producsts--Nestabilities square and scallop square, merry die, glue pen and diamond glitter.

3 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Princess Judy,

I agree, evergreen green makes a better evergreen tree! Happy cardmaking!!

Hugs,
Kay

Carol L said...

I 2nd what Kay said just above! LOL I love the way your mind works Judy :)

Leslie Hanna said...

Yeah, what they said. Save the kelly green for Easter.

Also, ADORABLE little deer.