Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Workdesk Wednesday #281

Hi. I'm Dio, the cutest cat in the southwestern Americas.  My mom dozn't dew workdesks Wednesdays no more becuz she doz skewl instead, but now skewl is all done so we can dew workdesks together!  So dis is Werkdesk Wednesday that Julia doz. You kin read about it on dat clicky thing.
I no you like it!  This is bery messy desk with papers and cards and sizzors and inks and stamps and threads and bellishments and markers.  It is hard for me to jump up wif so much stuffs everywhere!
Look at dat! Ink write on the edge! Wot if I nock it off?  It wood be troubles!  Dems Halloween cards my mom shoud put them in the mails but she's lazies.  Dere is stamps and markers too and a new roll of threads called baking cords but you don't cook em. I spy orange candies, dew you see 'em?
Dis is me so you kan dew admiring!
Dis is a spooky pumpkin face made with Kristmas parts becuz dat's silly.  It comed from a swap. I wike swaps, you get cards in da mail! Andrea Blackwell made it.  She doz A Muz stamps too jist like my mom!

Da Fine Print: Dat's it for werkdesk Wednesday today and dat woz so much betters dan biology homewerks! Dat's too much big werds in dat.  I bisit yew now at yer blog and say hi.

15 comments:

fairy thoughts said...

Pj you is one crazy kat.
even the card is mixed up ..... at least you posted..... mad woman too. I'd send you a sock but I don't think cats don't like lavender
janet #22

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Judy, love your desk, you mad lady Lol!
Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 41

Di said...

Bwahahaha - too funny Dio :) Miss your Mum in the Playground - sigh.

Hugs

Di xx

Joyce said...

This is really cute. Love how you did the jack o lantern face.

Krisha said...

Thanks for visiting me this week and for not leaving inky paw prints all over Betsy.....grin

Glad your back to WOYWW!!

Krisha

Unknown said...

I am LOL! Love the idea for this post. Rub the kitties checks for me.

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I loved reading your post and your comment on my blog. Don't worry about the dogs on the couch as they are not allowed to chase any other animal. I certainly need to make a lot more cards, having just been given an order for 50 by the lady who does my massage and I still have not done the cards I need for sending out for myself. Everything I have made so far is to sell at a school Christmas fair. thanks for visiting me and I hope you and your mum have a good week. xx Maggie #38

Neesie said...

Ahhh... now the catnip mousie comment on my blog is all clear ^..^
hehe
I was thinking that the desk would be a little tricky to jump up on but you seem to have managed it perfectly. Sitting pretty!
Have a purrrrrrrrrrrrfect day (sorry I just couldn't resist!)
Neesie #51

Craftychris said...

Your are a gorgeous cat! Clever too showing us the lovely desk! Fab swap card too. xxx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Dio, you did a mighty fine job standing in for your mum...have a cat treat, in fact, have two!
Please can you tell your PJ lady that I miss her on WOYWW but understand why she hasn't been around.
Leap on her lap right now please and give her a big cat cuddle from me :-)
Hugs, LLJ 21 xx

Lisca said...

Haha so funny! I had to read it out loud to understand (English not being my first language) then of course got the giggles hearing myself talk funny! lol
Sorry for being late commenting. I got as far as 68 yesterday. Today I hope to visit everybody.
Thank you for letting me have a peep of your workspace.
Have a good week
Lisca#32

okienurse said...

Funny DIO! Judy you are nuts! Hope school isn't kicking your butt too much. I always love looking around your desk but usually I have to search and search to find something out of place. I buy orange tic tacs too! Loverly candy! Have a great week and thanks for stopping by my desk for a visit Dio! Vickie #21

chrissy xx said...

Now we all know that on a Wednesday Dio sits on your desk..One clever cat that knows what day it is.
Chrissyxx

Mrs.D said...

Dio, yews butiful, but pleez dont cun an look at my mummys desc. It is werse than PJ's, and its bigga, so moor mess, but I dont mind, cos thers fun things to nock on to the flore and then chase or chew.
Luv from teh cutest cat in Wales
Max

RosA said...

Hi Dio, Well, I guess if you did have opposable thumbs you'd be able to make something really nice with Mom's craft supplies! Say hi to your Mom and hope she is having a good week! You be careful there, sitting on top of her desk :)
RosA # 26