Sunday, October 5, 2014

What's Black and White?

This card!

Remember when I shared THIS Iris Fold card with you?  Well, I made this one at the same time but I hadn't finished it off.  It was naked in the very middle and didn't have a border, greeting, butterfly, or card base. Now it does and it is perfect.  Iris Folding makes me happy!

The Fine Print: I'm happy! You should be happy too.  Be happy!  Because I said so!  Why are you still reading this? I've got nothing for you on the products that made this card.  They just exist.  Accept it.

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your Iris fold looks awesome. I have tried, but mine don't look this good.

Janeen said...

very cool because it looks so Zentangled which seems to be the current new fad.

Carol L said...

This is beautiful! I really like the black & white color scheme too!

Craftychris said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I like Iris folding anyway and the black and white looks awesome. Love the butterfly with the sentiment too xxx

Leslie Hanna said...

'Tis gorgeous. Iris folding makes me stabby, so I don't do it. I shall admire the work of others from afar so I don't get any on me.

Jessi Fogan said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I love the look of iris folding. And your Fine Print made me laugh hard enough that I coughed & choked on my dinner...so that piece of rice in my lung? That's all yours :)