Monday, October 27, 2014

Popped Up Spookiness!

Remember when I shared a fall step card with you that I made for a mail in swap? If not, you can click the link and check it out.  I received my return card this past week and it tickled me with its spookiness, its fun colors and most of all its design.
By Kevin Boyer
I am quite pleased with Kevin's card so I brought it along to my share with my big stamp club.  Of course they immediately asked for directions.

The Fine Print: Since this is the age of the Internet I know that the directions are out there somewhere....  If only we knew what to call this card design!  Well, I'll spare you the random naming and searching.  Go to Splitcoast Stampers and search for Free Standing Pop Up Box card. BTW, I suspect that most of the parts of Kevin's card are by Stampin' Up.

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a cool card to receive in a swap.

Sally H said...

That is such a fun card! Brilliant!

Bonnie said...

This looks like a spider tombstone! What a fun card to get in the mail!

Carol L said...

Kevin did a great job on this one! I love the colors and lucky you to receive it!