Saturday, October 4, 2014

Fall Florals

No A Muse commercials from me today (and there was much rejoicing).  However, I'm still in an A Muse-ing mood so you'll have to suffer through this autumn inspired floral card.  I feel that I've been neglecting my favorite season, so this card had to be made.
I channeled my inner Susan Itell and added a couple of random dot trios to my greeting.  It works well when you need to add a little something.  The flowers were paper pieced in orange and highlighted with Copic marker. I really love how it came out.

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio.  Stamps used-Charming Gardeners and Essential Sentiments II; cardstock used-Orange, Fern, and Orange petite pinstripes; ink used-Fern and Memento black. 

5 comments:

My name is Cindy said...

Stunning. Will have to remember about the random dots when I need a little something. Hope you are keeping well, not been bloghopping much lately. Cindy

Irish Cherokee said...

I love how it came out too. AWESOME. - Jim

Janeen said...

yes, this is surely an A+ creation. paper pieced? really? they look so artfully colored. i love the look of those open flowers.

Carol L said...

This is a real beauty! I love the flowers and stems! Those little trios of black dots are neat!!

Jessi Fogan said...

That highlighting over the paper piecing totally takes this to the next level! LOVE that!