Saturday, September 6, 2014

Everyone Remain Calm

Please, everyone, remain calm....     ....and carve on.  Well, maybe not quite yet.  It's probably a bit early.
I had fun making this card, deciding which Halloween colors to put together and faking up a scalloped border with circle punches. I colored in my spooky pumpkin's eye with a glitter pen so they gleam.  Here's a close up so you can see the mischievous glint in his eyes.
The Fine Print: This was only a test. I repeat, only a test of the global emergency Halloween network. If this had been a true emergency you would have been given information on where to do and what to carve.  All products sold by A Muse Studio.  Stamp sets used--Carve On and Peculiar Potions; cardstock used--wasabi petite polka dot, moss, orange, pumpkin, and onyx; other products--1" circle punch, Halloween baker's cording and Spica glitter pen.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Fab halloween card Judy! love it huggles Sue xx

Leslie Hanna said...

I AM NOT READY FOR HALLOWEEN YES I AM YELLING!