Saturday, January 18, 2014

PPA188 - I Only Have Eye For You

Howdy Folks! I thought I'd join in with the Pals Paper Art sketch challenge this week.  I previously tried out a color combo one they did, but it turns out that ain't really my 'thang.'  But this sketch is a whole other matter.  Check it out:
It's clean and simple and not at all complicated.  You can interpret the sketch and get crazy with it or you could just follow along nicely like I did.
I have to confess this card made me laugh.  I like that my one-eyed creature can make this greeting work for him.  So silly.  It was inspired by this card that I made earlier.  After I made that I realized I could change it around to fit this sketch.  I like it when you think of different things to do with the same products.
The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio unless otherwise noted. Stamps used--"Monster Bash" originally marketed as a Halloween set; cardstock used--heartbreaker cherry (red with white hearts), sweetheart cherry (vice versa), onyx, cherry, and sugar;other supplies used--cherry & white baker's twine, cherry stitched ribbon, Spellbinders dies, Memento ink "rhubarb stalk" and googlie eyes from my stash.

7 comments:

Michelle Gleeson said...

What a fun and whimsical valentine! Thanks for playing with the pals this week.

Patricia said...

Love, Love, Love it.
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Carol L said...

This is great! I love the altered sentiment which makes me chuckle :) Those tiny hearts working the background are just plain fun!! Well done!

Words and Pictures said...

Hilarious!
Alison x

Patti MacLeith said...

Glad you played this cute card at PPA this week! Fun!

Sandie Conner said...

Super cute AND fun! Great card. Thanks for having fun with the Pals this week.

Unknown said...

EEEP! I adore this lil guy!!! The 'eye' is perfect and I love the hits of black. Awesome designs!