Friday, December 20, 2013

Nighty Night

I went to bed at 8 p.m. last night which did not meet with approval from my housemates, which is kind of surprising considering 4 of my housemates are cats.  Cats usually jump on the opportunity to lay around and snooze, but this time they jumped on me.  And pounced my feet.  And stuck their faces in my face. And played fight and bite with each other on top of me.

My hubby didn't want me to go to bed then either because he was sure I'd be awake at 4 a.m. and want to go dancing.  What is wrong with that man?  I never want to go dancing.  He was right that I was awake at some random time in the middle of the night.  It wasn't because I was done with sleeping, oh no.  It was because I was staring at the ceiling, puzzling at the odd noises coming from there.  It turns out it was this very rare phenomena called "rain."

The Fine Print: Stamps and ribbon by DeNami Designs.  I suppose I should come clean and tell you that I didn't get out of bed until 8 a.m. What a bum!

1 comment:

Squirrel x said...

Ooooh rain! We've had some this week. Quite a lot of it to be honest, in fact more than our fair share. Want some more? I reckon with a bit of shoving, I could get some in the post for you. Why do kitties not respect an early night? Great card hun, love the cute umbrella. Hugs xx