Saturday, November 30, 2013

No Excuses Sorta

Since I no longer post every day there is a huge back log of cards in my pending file.  Sometimes I don't post because I'm too busy and other times I'm too lazy. 
Occasionally I have no clue what to say--then I figure I could say I'm doing the Wordless Wednesday thing only it might not really be Wednesday and I've seen an awful lot of words attached to those Wordless Wednesday posts. 
Other times yet I think that my cards are out of season or that I'll have to explain that I really made these cards from the February kit back in February and that seems like work.  Then I think why would you care when I made them? 
Then I can't decide which back logged card to show you...  Or how many of them to shove into one post.  If I put too many in one post I'll use up my back log and then what will happen if I want to post but got nothing to show???!
So basically I can excuse monger for days if need be.  I've turned it into an art form actually.
The Fine Print: Old cards made from an old Club Scrap kit called "Common Threads."  I do know I put off finishing off this kit for a long time because it had such large cards in it and some random odd pieces to play with.  I might even still have some of it left somewhere along the line, but don't be holding your breath.  I have lots of other things to share with you.  Even more *gasp* peacock cards. Someday, my friend, someday.

2 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Hello Princess,

Haaa. I actually took photos of two cards I made a while back and YES, I am going to post about them! haaa

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hugs,
Kay

505whimsygirl said...

Hello Princess,

Haaa. I actually took photos of two cards I made a while back and YES, I am going to post about them! haaa

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hugs,
Kay