Monday, October 14, 2013

Tit for Tat

Just a reminder that we are doing a THINK PINK challenge over at the A Muse Studio Challenge blog this time around as part of October's breast cancer awareness campaign. 
I'm really impressed with the submissions for this challenge.  People are rocking the pink and breaking out with the awareness ribbons.  I confess that I went out of the A Muse Studio box for the die I used on the card below, but I just had to! 
I absolutely, totally, could not pass up the chance to use that stamp in relation to good breast health.  You know you should do it.  You know it stops hurting the second they take the vice off your tit.  C'mon go do it, make that appointment.  Right now!

The Fine Print:  All products except the bra die cut by A Muse Studio.  Top card: Stamps used--Fight Like a Girl, Sweet Love, and At First Sight; cardstock used--bubblegum pink and sugar; inks used--Memento black and bubblegum pink; other supplies--bubblegum pink satin ribbon and Copic markers.  Bottom card: Stamps used--Squeeze the Day and Fight Like a Girl; cardstock used--grapefruit, sugar and petite polka dot in grapefruit; other supplies--medium scallop border die, paper wild flower mix, pink twinkle sticker, and Die-namics die by MFT (My Favorite Things?).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always make me laugh Princess! I loooooooove that sentiment for Breast Cancer Awareness month! Too clever! Hope all is well in your crafty corner of the world. Thanks for the nice comment about TH! XOXO