Monday, July 15, 2013

A Challenge Challenge

I've been playing hooky from the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog lately, but I'm back today.  This time the challenge is deciding the trendy color scheme: rainbow or ombre.  

Let me tell you that I don't even know what ombre is except it suspiciously sounds like "somber" and I'm not a fan of somber at all.  So I'm voting rainbow:

I'm a fan of bright colors so there you have it.  Also, in keeping with the what's trendy line of thinking I made a clean and simple (CAS) card and included some washi tape which is hot, hot, hot right now.

Why don't you cast your vote for rainbow or ombre by making a card in one or the other and joining the challenge today?!  Entries do not have to be made with A Muse Studio products but love you all the more if you do.

Go Rainbow!

The Fine Print: All the goods by A Muse Studio.  Stamp sets used: Squeeze the Day and Silver Lining; Supplies used: washi tape from the Halloween tape set; Inks used: Memento black and dandelion.

4 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Now then, I was getting into the peacock cards, and then you stopped, then I was loving the birthday cards and you stopped, and now it's lemons. I quite like lemons. Will we get more than one?
Thank you for sharing a cat photo. More please. And have I missed Poppy posts? She is such a good blogger.
I think I am losing my mind.....

Krisha said...

I LIKE this CAS card PJ. Yes, I had been admiring all those peacock cards too, but this one is just striking!

A Little Time said...

That is sooo cute!!

Julia Dunnit said...


I know what ombre is because I spend a remarkable amount of time looking at anything from hair colour to show buckles to baby clothes on Pinterest and they are in every colour graduation you care to mention. Ombre. Hmmm, I'm over it already. Never ever gonna be over bright colour though, rainbow and lemon for me every time. love the addition of the washi.