Saturday, June 15, 2013

Whatever Floats Your Boat

I'm sure you've heard that expression, "Whatever floats your boat" before.  Now stop and think about it for a moment.  Just what the heck does that mean?

I don't know about you, but I don't have a boat but if I did I'd float it in water because floating it down rivers of Mt. Dew just sounds sticky and using rivers of blood sounds macabre.  What do other people, honest to god boat owners, use to float their boats?  Water, that's what.

So from henceforth whenever someone says, "Whatever floats your boat" to you assume they just yelled "WATER!" at your face and respond appropriately.

The Fine Print: And that is my prescription for good, clean living and the best social interaction money can buy, which of course since this was free advice isn't worth much.  Punches by Marvy, faux brad by Candi, patterned paper by Lawn Fawn "Dahne's Closet" and stamps possibly by Fiskars (I dunno, it is a clear set that lost the bag or topper it came with).

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Great card... and yes, water would do it for me!
Alison x

Georgiana said...

Cute! We have a boat and don't even use it!

Have a wonderful day,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •