Monday, May 6, 2013

Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

Hey! It is time for another A Muse Studio Challenge over at the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog.  We have an easy theme this time.  The theme is thank you cards!  That means you make just about anything you want to and stamp the words 'thank you' on it and you are good to go.
And that is pretty much what I did for this card.  I felt like getting back in touch with A Muse's roots and went for some of their old style stamps and came up with this card.  I still haven't gotten over the fact that wasabi is the only green available in a pattern.  I lament the loss of grass because that was grass I wasn't allergic to!

Feel free to whip up a thank you card and join in our challenge at the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog.  There are fabulous cash and prizes to be had (minus the cash).  You don't have to use A Muse stuff to join but you get extra brownie points if you do.

And stay tuned.... in two weeks it will be my turn to host the challenge!

The Fine Print: Notecard-sized card this time. Stamps used-Friends Fur-Ever and Hand Scripted. Cardstock used-blackberry, sugar and wasabi petite polka dot. Inks used-blackberry and Memento black. Other products used-Copic markers and Martha Stewart's grass punch.  Shhh... pretend I used the A Muse Studio grass die. I would have if only I knew where it was.  And that is the problem with those slim lightweight dies; if they go missing they could be tucked away anywhere!

3 comments:

My name is Cindy said...

Had to smile, 'cos when I make a card I'm not sure will suit for anything else, yup, I stick 'Thank You' on it. Like the little skunk.
Cindy

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun, love it, although wonder if it might be a satirical thank you with that skunk! Hugs Sxx

Tracey Jean said...

Too cute. Love it!