Thursday, May 9, 2013

HB 2 Me

Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday, dear me!
Happy Birthday to me!
My wish for today is to have two working toilets when I get home.  I mean one working toilet is better than no working toilets but seriously, if I keep using the toilet off the man cave I might get a boy cootie or something.

Oh.  And I want pineapple upside down cake.  Stat!

The Fine Print: I have to rely on the apartment managers for the toilet fix.  They seem to be busy with repaving the entire parking lot or something.  They hired someone to do it so it isn't like they are the ones out there spreading tar, surely they have time to fix a lousy toilet.  Don't call me 'Shirley.'  Card stuff by Stampin' Up I reckon.  It is a bday card from a friend-EM.

3 comments:

Di said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - you crazy gal! Still laughing about the toilet here - sorry.

Hugs and have a skippy, happy day. Di xx

Squirrel x said...

BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES whackjob! Hope you have a super day. Big hugs Sxx

Krisha said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PJ!