Saturday, March 16, 2013

Oui Oui!

As I was getting ready to pimp my stuff at the local stamp convention I made this card so I could show off the shimmer damask cardstock that A Muse sells.  For some reason I'm not a big fan of shimmer paper so I don't tend to use it much.  I did buy some so that I could show it off since other people are big fans of it.
I really wanted to use the blackberry splash with this card to get a nice misted background, but my attempts did not work out that way.  In fact, it just made it look like Paris had the measles.
The Fine Print:  All the good by A Muse Studio.  Stamp set-Come Fly with Me; card stock-shimmer damask and plain shimmer in blackberry and sugar; ink-Memento black; other-clear twinkle stickers colored with a dark purple Copic marker and blackberry splash on the rejected image.

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

No, no, it makes Paris look as though it's on a thoroughly vintage (ie mildewed) piece of paper... great ageing technique!! And I really love it that way...
Alison x