Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Serenity

Just so I don't make a complete fool out of myself (a partial fool is acceptable, and expected) I thought I'd share some more of the September Club Scrap kit with you.
I really like the extra large scroll work flourish stamp that was in this kit. It has such potential!  I also enjoy the soothing colors used.  They got the name spot on when they named this "Serenity."  The breathe card makes me smile.  I'm an asthmatic, so that breathing thing often flummoxes me.
As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I often cut off the extra side on tri-fold card and even the card back out with a decorative border.  Here's an example of that.  One thing I like about the Club Scrap kits is they lend themselves to having paper flowers used with them.  Gosh knows I have plenty of those.

The Fine Print: Paper flowers by Prima, jeweled brad by unknown, decorative punch by Martha, inks by Memento, everything else by Club Scrap.

2 comments:

Krisha said...

Oh PJ, these are beautiful. I was surprised when I read it was a flurish stamp and not printed paper! Just love what you did with it. I like the colors from this kit a lot.
Hugs Krisha
Thanks for coming by my blog.....love your comments ;)

Words and Pictures said...

Beautiful, calming, subtle - and there's nothing more important than to 'breathe' when you're in distress - perfect sentiment!
Alison x