Friday, October 19, 2012

And Now.....

for my next trick I shall spontaneously combust!  Hmmmm.... there seems to be some technical difficulties.  I've only managed to light one spot on my back on fire.  Of course it is right in the middle where I can't reach.  I've tried stopping, dropping, and rolling to no avail.  Ah well... such is life.

Meanwhile, here's a spooky bird, the harbinger of doom and destruction, or at least the harbinger of a poopy windshield.

The Fine Print: Really, someone bring a fire extinguisher, this burning back thing is lame.  Stamp by PSX (remember them?), patterned paper by Memory Box.

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Love the image, and the polka dots and sharp crisp orange frames... don't love a poopy windshield!
Alison x

Craftychris said...

What a cool image! I love the layout and colours - very striking. Hope the fire has died down now!!! xx

505whimsygirl said...

Princess Judy,

I'm in love with this card!!!

Well done.

Hugs, Kay