Thursday, September 6, 2012

Navajo Delights

Certainly you didn't think these past few days reprieve meant you were safe from the never-ending Club Scrap Navajo kit, did you?

These are the last (I think?) of the smaller note card blanks that came in the kit. I made these before I went on the A Muse kick, but never fear there are more Navajo cards to come!  While I haven't been photographing the insides of these cards, they all have been decorated on the inside too. I don't usually do that but maybe it is a nice habit to start.

The Fine Print: Wait, didn't you read a darn thing I wrote? This stuff is all by Club Scrap from the Navajo kit, except for a couple of Marvy oval punches and the little notch corner punch used on the last card by Marvy, back in the day before Marvy started their 'clever lever' punches.

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

The Navajo seems a really great set of papers and bits and pieces - these are great sentiments too! Lovely work...
Alison x

Sue from Oregon said...

These are all lovely!

Sandy said...

That looks like its on felt, looks a lot softer image, think it looks fab...
Sandy :)