Friday, September 21, 2012

Multi-Colored Madness

It is time for the A Muse Studio Challenge!  Well, actually, Monday was time but I was not prepared for it.  Let's just say that I'm all set for the next one!  This time the theme is a colorful farewell to summer and there is a photo to inspire you to greatness.
You are to use at least three colors in your submission. Gosh knows there certainly are plenty to chose from!  For my first card I wanted to let my paper to do the talking for me and this is what I came up with.
I also made this card.  The scan hides it but all the polishes are sparkly!  And don't laugh, I have seen every one of those colors on nails before. 
I think this challenge would be fun to use lots of rainbow colored glitter on!  So what do you say that you slap something colorful together and join in?!

The Fine Print: All papers, stamps, and ribbon by A Muse Studio.

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

Super fun colourful cards, in response to that super fun colourful prompt - great!
Alison x