Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Love Conquers All

Love conquers all...
...especially if it is a love of stamping.

Today I'd thought I'd show off a couple of cards I made using the Love Conquers All stamp set, another one of the A Muse Studio spotlight sets.  This set is featured in the holiday/Valentine section of the catalog.  I have to confess that I didn't really like it that much when I first saw because all the images were bold and had words attached to them.
However, words can be cut off and used separately or not at all, and bold doesn't have to mean bad (I'm still learning that lesson after much experience).  I bought the set because of many of my customers ooh'd and ahh'd over the set so I figured I had to make the plunge.  So far, I'm still the only one that actually bought it! 

I suppose some folks might not see its versatility since it is in the Valentine's section, but it really can be used anytime.  The love it portrays isn't mushy so you can use it to send cards to your mum or BFF.  Or you can chop off the words and just use the images like I did.

That's it for this post. I spent too much time feeling smug about getting my first humanities homework assignment in on time that I forgot that the second assignment comes up next (and soon). I gotta get cracking!

The Fine Print: Everything but ink (Memento) and dies (Spellbinders from A Muse Studio. Apple and balloon from the Love Conquers All set; one of a kind greeting from the Sweet Love set; smile greeting from the Handscripted set; cardstocks used-cherry, cherry gingham, sugar, onyx, and cloud print; and onyx pearls.

1 comment:

Lisa-Jane said...

Nice balloons! Now that sounds plain rude, well it does in England anyway, hopefully not in USA!