Thursday, September 20, 2012

SU Card Workshop

I have some more Stampin' Up cards to share. I guess I didn't really have to announce that, you can see it in the pictures. This one is for that Holiday That Shall Not Be Named. I love the dark red and kraft color combination. This is a nice simple card and would be great to mass produce, unless you have difficulties tying a bow. If so, breathe deeply and look away; pretend I said nothing.
This card made me laugh because I had just watched a tutorial off a blog on how to make this card with its happily lined up layers (Hint: it is easy).
This one is my favorite of the bunch, but then again I have always liked fall even if it is only 2 weeks long here. I love the die cut leaves and the colors and the raffia and pretty much everything about it.
The Fine Print: As far as I know everything is by Stampin Up except the raffia, papers, colors, inks, dies, stamps--all Stampin' Up.  Rock on.

No comments: