Sunday, August 5, 2012

Robots, For the Good of Mankind

Hewwo. My name is Poppy and I'll be your guest columnist today.  My Mommy and Papa are always making new rules.  All the time new rules. This new rule doesn't really affect me but I definitewy think they need to reconsider it. It has implications.

Apparentlys, robots call my mom and papa all the time and say, "I. Am. A. Robot. I Am. Cool. Vote. For. Me."  Then my mommy and papa hang up the phone and laugh and say they won't vote for that robot. It is the new rule-not to vote for the robots who call.  I fink they should vote for robots.  You know how robots are. One day they will all go hay-wires and go beserks and start eating people.  There they will be, wif a robot just about to eat them.  But if they voted, they could all be, "Dude! Don't eat me! I totally voted for you."  And the robot would all be, "My. Bad." and tell all his robot friends that moma and papa voted for him so don't eat them.
Plus what if all the robots go away becuase no one votes for them?  Then one day there they will be in the middle of the zombie apocalypse and they'll want to check the mail. Then they'll wish they had a robot to check the mails for them!  See, totally, they need to run these new rules by me first.
Pee Ess-I'm modeling the new purse charm that Wunch Wady Jan made for my momma. It totally makes me wook sexy, doesn't it? Momma won't let me wear it all the time, just for modeling.

The Fine Print: I'm not old enough to vote but I would totally vote for a robot, 'specially if he promised crunchies in every dish!  I hear some peoples have robots who baccuum the house. See, robots are good.  Robot stamp by A Muse Studio, slate cardstock and slate chevron paper by A Muse Studio, riveted metal background by Tim Holtz/Sizzix, word bubble punch by Marvy, screw headed brad by I dunno, but ain't it cool.  Elephant and donky stamps retired by A Muse Studio, star papers by We Are Memory Keepers, banner die by A Muse Studio, sticker letters by Making Memories.

3 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh Poppy, you looks such a glamour puss modelling your sparkles! As for robots, mom and pop are right, robots are bad. Sorry kitty, but that's the way it is. Huggles, Sxx

May said...

Love those sparkles Poppy.. you look a natural model.. Have you ever thought about moving to Paris..?
I can see your thinking behind the robot thing IF they take over.. But for now Pops.. thats how it is say NO to robots on the phone!! Hugs May x x x x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Move over Kate Moss and Heidi Klum - there's a new gal on the block....am totally digging your look!!!
Glad it arrived ok!