Friday, June 15, 2012

Red, White, and Blue

I made this card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge but since I didn't get it uploaded first thing this morning I missed the challenge (which ended at 8.00 PM GMT, whatever that is here in AZ).  I guess I should have put it up last night like I planned by I got distracted, by something, maybe it was a shiny thing, who knows.

The challenge was to use red, white and blue. I liked the idea of using these colors on a British themed stamp so it wouldn't be patriotic (well, for my country anyway).  Here's my card.  I really like this stamp. I think it is kind of silly.  I really wanted to use the Penny Black animals on the London bus stamp, but it turns out that I don't actually own it.  Apparently, I only ogled it, not purchased it.  Surely, I'm not the only one who does that? 


The Fine Print: stamps by Penny Black, papers by DCWV, colored in Copics, jewels from unknown.

1 comment:

SandeeNC said...

What a fun image!! Love the chickens hovering around the guard...you could enter in Inspiration Avenue, they have a chicken/rooster challenge going on!! Get the link from post if you want to enter it. waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)