Sunday, April 22, 2012

Feeling Fruity

Here's a couple more of the cards I made with the March Club Scrap kit.  I am enjoying the challenge of working with a kit that didn't inspire me. I think it was the blah-ness of the colors that didn't do it for me.  Even the bright red seemed dreary to me, so I jazzed them up some.  I really like the 'squeeze the day' sentiment--cracks me up.



Then I had words with the maid who didn't listen to reason, so I spent a better part of the day picking up and organizing stuff.  Then I made a bigger mess.  Then I picked that up.  All in a day's work!  The cat says she'll make my Paris themed ATCs for me. I think she must be concentrating really hard as she's really quiet right now. I can't wait to see the finished product.

The Fine Print: Card bases and toppers by Club Scrap, big paper flowers by Prima, smaller picked from a flea market bouquet, jungle paper by Paper Salon, chip board flower by Heidi Grace.

No comments: