Monday, April 23, 2012

Cards!

Yeah, well... what else?  And again with the Club Scrap stuff.


I was rather proud of both these cards.  I am a card maker and have no interest in scrapbooking at all.  However, those patterned paper stacks always have to put in a piece or two of paper that has a large design off to one side perfect for scrapbooking with.  I was happy to come up with an idea to use a couple sheets of that type of paper.

And I was extra happy to discover that A Muse Studio is still selling the French Roast twine. I thought they did away with all the twine so I had to think hard if I really wanted to use my last bits on this card. I knew the card needed the darker twine so I made the sacrifice.  On a whim, I checked with a|s today and they still sell it!  They have the natural colors in light and dark.  They did discontinue all the other colors they had though.  So go get some today! I just love that French Roast twine (the dwindling spool I have at home is  my 3rd one).

The Fine Print: card bases and toppers by Club Scrap, jungle paper by Paper Salon, leafy background stamp by Copper Leaf Creations stamped in Versamark, sunglasses brad by unknown, palm tree paper by Recollections, and French Roast twine by A Muse Studio.

No comments: