Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Rock, You Rock, Jack Rocks!

As mentioned in yesterday's post, and scattered throughout this blog are tales of how I can't break out a camera without the cats coming around to see what I'm doing and getting in the picture. I have tried going into other rooms, but still they follow me. Those little buggers will even get off their heated electric blanket to see what I am up to (and get in the photo). I've decided if you can't beat them, join them.  Here's my latest card:

And here's a cat-free close up. Yes! I did heat embossing on this card. I even went extra crazy and did heat-and-stick embossing for the pink glitter. *I* rock!
And here is a spring card even though spring has forsaken us and left us with blizzard conditions (says the lizard).  The background paper on this is this shiny paper "fabric sample" a friend gave me.  I guess they send color copies of wallpaper, fabric and upholstery swatches out to stores these days.  Can you fathom upholstering this in your living room? Funkadelic!

The Fine Print: Blizzard conditions = 43F. U Rock card-U from Stampin; Up; bubblegum cardstock and glitter, guitar, and "rock" from A Muse Studio; DP from DCWV, brad heads by Candi. Spring card-Fluffles stamp by Stampendous, greeting from A Muse Artstamps, oval and scallop oval punches by Marvy.

2 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Hahaaaaaaahahahaha(from fellow nosey cat sufferer)! Great card hun, with or without the additional fur. Oooh, now then, I reckon that would look ace as curtains in the spare room and would ensure guests don't stay more than 24 hours, looks terrific with Fluffles though. Hugs Sxx

Sarn said...

Ha ha ha! YOU rock ! x