Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Cards

One of the crafting places had a Facebook update today that had a link for "last minute Easter card ideas."  I guess it is coming down to the wire on Easter card time.  All week random Easter thoughts have been shifting around in my mind (they have lots of room to move about in there) but nothing has really come together solidly yet.  I do have a couple Easter cards that I made previously to share though. 


The Fine Print: Sorry, don't remember who makes the eggs and flowers stamp, colored with my new (at the time) Copic markers in spring colors, flowers by Prima, brads by Lasting Impressions.  Happy Easter stamp by Stampendous, buckle punch by EK Success, colored with Prismacolor pencils.

1 comment:

Sarn said...

Oh . . . these are great little Easter cards. I especially like the first one xx