Monday, February 20, 2012

Penguin Power!

I haven't come up with any good ideas, or even any bad ideas for this crazy bright piece of designer paper yet.

I also have all those lovely new stamps that I haven't played with yet.  Never fear, I did take them out and caress and croon to them several times during the day, so they wouldn't get lonely.

I did pull out a very old stamp set to play with!  The actual purpose of this card was to check out the new A Muse Studio chevron print ribbon in action. I had the unopened spool on my desk and inquiring minds were inquiring about it.  I noted it was wider than I was expecting.  It is about 3/4" wide.  It lives up to the great a|s quality in that it is soft and supple and easy to use.  This one is Bermuda.  It is also available in lime and orange. It's going to be a fun one.

The Fine Print: bright DP paper still by DCWV, hula penguin by Stampin Up, bermuda chevron ribbon by A Muse Studio, oval and scallop oval punches by Marvy, papers by DCWV, flowers by Prima, teeny brad by unknown (but I wish I knew as they are so much fun!)

1 comment:

505whimsygirl said...

Oh love the penguin doing the hula! If only..... I were at a beach. We had snow this weekend - and wind - and rain. Today was a "play day" inside so I did some more of my she art. I'm hooked!

Have a great week!!

Hugs,
Kay

PS I thought I was following your blog but guess I wasn't - so I started today.