Saturday, January 28, 2012

We're Not in Kansas Anymore...

...not that we were to start with.  I am now officially in the Land of Enchantment, or the Land of Entrapment depending on your point of view.  That's the Altered State of New Mexico for those of you who aren't sure what I'm talking about.

Since I'm not one to do nothing well, I did bring along a few play toys and my trusty camera.  I made this card for a swap.  The theme was to make a non-traditional Valentine's card featuring the color green.
The Fine Print: Frog stamp by Biblical Impressions, background paper by DCWV, ribbon by A Muse Studio, card base by Bazzill.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Great card, I adore the stamp, its so cute!

Di said...

Absolutely brilliant card and stamp! Good sentiment would be 'You have to kiss a lot of toads before you find your frog prince' - snort, snort!!

Ahem, we missed you in the snippets playground this week! You didn't sneak in while we were all at home sleeping - for a whizz round the place without leaving a card did you? :)

Di xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I didn't get around to snippet-ing this week. My Dad took a turn for the worse so I left town. I didn't get to visit anyone really, so I'll have lots of catching up to do when I get time. I did bring some play toys but no snippets. Although in this house I'll bet I could find some snippet-worthy things to play with!