Friday, January 13, 2012

It's Good to be Queen

It is good to be queen.  Or so they say. I wouldn't know because I'm the princess.  But hey, it is good to be the princess too!

Here is a sneak peek at what is coming down the pike from A Muse Studio.  There will be a new catalog that will be released really soon with new goodies coming our way on February 1st!  Meanwhile, they let us see (and order!) a select few items to titillate you with.

I had to have this set with the British flag as soon as I saw it.  The flag is two separate stamps so you can ink one whole stamp up in blue and stamp it and one whole stamp up in red and stamp it.  I lined it up with my eye and did pretty good so you don't have to use a stamp positioner.  This set is called "Keep Calm."   Why is it called that you ask?  Hang out and you'll see.

Besides new stamp sets there will be some new colors in inks, papers, ribbons.  There is also a new patterned paper.  There is also lots of other new stuff that I don't even know about yet!

Here is something else that is new.  I got this cute stamp out of the dollar bin at Michael's.  I got it only this past week so if you rush to your Michael's store you should be able to find it too.  Even though I recently reminded myself how much I liked different layers and elements, I didn't do them here.
The Fine Print: Top card stamps, paper, and bling by A Muse Studio, inks by Marvy and Versamark, mirror platinum EP by Stamp a Mania.  Bottom card stamp from Michael's dollar bin, pattern paper by unknown, punches by Marvy, ribbon by A Muse Studio.

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love this card! The image is super cute and the colors are so pretty! Wishing you a happy week!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane