Saturday, January 7, 2012

DeNami Valentine's

I got off my pity party horse from yesterday and reinked my Versamark pad so maybe, just maybe, we'll give heat embossing another chance.   I have a different brand of heat and stick embossing powder to try too.  Just probably not today.

The other night I dreamed about DeNami stamps. I assume that it is some kind of withdrawal.  I love DeNami!  You couldn't tell it by this blog though.  I guess this means it is time to break out some DeNami stamps.

I love their chickies!  I was totally excited when this time last year they came out with some cute kitty stamps, cute puppy stamps and some fun hearts.  I got them all.  It was the heart stamps I dreamed about so maybe I should go play with them next.

The Fine Print: Kitty Card--Tag, tag punch, and fine glitter by Stampin' Up, cherry twine by A Muse Studio, big circle punch by EK Success, scallop and smaller circle punch by Marvy, kitty present and open heart stamps by DeNami, not sure on the background paper.  Chickie card--pearl brads by unknown, red ribbon, yellow glitter, chickie with heart balloon, and greeting by DeNami, circle dot stamp by Endless Creations, scallop circle punch by Stampin' Up, circle punch by Marvy, background paper possibly by MAMBI (but it could be someone else but for sure not DCWV).

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute cards. I just bought some new Valentine's Day paper, so I am looking forward to making cards with it.

Hope you will stop by soon.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Paulina said...

OH MY GOODNESS, Judy, these cards are absolutely adorable! You did an amazing job with these stamps- I love that you used the Kitty in Present stamp for a V-day card!

I'll be posting the link to this post on the DeNami Facebook page later- it's too good not to share! :)

Mary Jane said...

Cute cards PJP! I saw them posted on the DeNami Facebook page and thought I'd comment. Good to "see" you.

Unknown said...

Adorable cards! I especially love how you used "non Valentine" stamps and turned them into a totally valentine card. Great Work!

Cherie said...

These are perfect Valentine cards!