Sunday, December 11, 2011

Making Warm Chocolately Memories

I confess.  I do not have any warm chocolately memories.  I might have some scalding hot burn-your-tongue chocolately memories if I dig deep into the abyss that is my memory.

I had a very busy but not very crafty weekend, so the only thing I have to share with you is the project I made for a dinner with crafting friends this coming week.  I made these hot chocolate packet holders to share with my friends.

They are made with patterned cardstock, some of it is pre-glittered and others aren't.  They are scored and folded to make a packet holder.  The sides are held shut with red line tape.  The top flap is decorated with a scalloped circle and layered paper flowers held on with a brad.  To keep the flap shut the scalloped circle is hiding a nickel under it.  Besides, isn't it always nice to receive the gift of cash?!  :-)

The Fine Print--Patterned papers by DCWV and Basic Gray, corner round by Fiskars, scalloped circle by Marvy, paper flowers by SEI and Prima, hot chocolate by Nestle.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

These are adorable and I'd love the dimensions if you still have them rolling around in your head. I know, I know...it was 2 years ago but it never hurts to ask, right? I like it when I click one of the "You might also like" pictures and find something fun.