Thursday, November 3, 2011

Goin' to the Chapel

I know it is really bucking the trend, but I find non-traditional weddings really cool.  Of course, this is coming from someone who had a white wedding dress, but in my defense the dress was from Frederick’s of Hollywood.  Actually we didn’t do a lot of the traditional wedding stuff.  We didn’t subject ourselves and our guests to the arduous wait during wedding pictures, we never promised to obey each other (Sit!), we didn’t kiss like trained seals when everyone bashed their glasses with their flatware (what is that about?), we didn’t mush cake in each other’s faces (wasting good cake, not to mention fostering zits), nor did we have any music or dancing.  That one I kind of regret as I would have loved to see the mosh pit as we all danced to “our song.”

Anyway… for a co-worker’s non-traditional wedding, I made a non-traditional wedding card and here it is.  Can you guess the theme of her wedding?  This is a slightly larger version of the Z-fold card I posted the other day.  The card was held shut with a band of camouflage ribbon.
Our song, because you know you want to know what it is.  Trust me, this will be the best 5 minutes of your day.

The Fine Print: stamps by A Muse Studio “Bridal Beauty” and “Celebrate in Style,” oval and scallop oval by Spellbinders, border punch by Martha Stewart, papers by unknown.

No comments: