Saturday, October 22, 2011

Z Fold Card

Today I had my SALSA stamp club meeting.  It was my turn to teach the in-class make 'n take and I taught the Z fold card, which you can see here:
No, really, you can see the pink corner sticking out from behind the camera hog cat.  Okay, maybe here is a better shot of it:
This is the fancy dancy version of it.  For the meeting we focused on getting the card base cut and folded with the punched border along the top and some decorative papers.  We didn't do stamping, die cutting, or embellishing.  That's what the craft room at home is for.  When you fold this flat it fits into an A2 envelope.  Don't be fooled into thinking that this card is 12-inches long with three 4-inch panels.  Nope, it is cut from an 8.5x11" piece of cardstock.  The three panels are not the same size, each one is progressively bigger with the biggest one being in back.  I guess in reality it is a backward-Z-fold but that sounds complicated.

The Fine Print: Rock Star by AMuse Artstamps, Rock Star saying by Inkadinkado, border punch by Martha Stewart, heart punch by Marvy, oval and lacey oval dies by Spellbinders, flowers by Prima, glitter paper and foil heart paper by DCWV.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

PJ, I meant to tell you yesterday that I'm really enjoying your blog. I make it one of my regular relaxation/inspiration stops each week.
Keep on stampin'
Natalie

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Thank you, thank you! Glad to know folks are reading and enjoying!

a simple offering said...

I love, love, love this card!!!