Saturday, October 15, 2011

October Spotlight

The 15th of the month is upon us and that means a new Spotlight of Savings at A Muse Studio.  This month has some great stamp sets and a lovely autumn harvest colored paper pack (4 sheets each of Toffee, Squash, Orange, Currant, and French Roast). Check it out!  And here are the 5 sets that are on sale also--Autumn Leaves, Fresh Foliage, Calendar Fun, Harvest Blessings, and Perfectly Polished.



And of course, I have to share at least one creation with you.  And please don't laugh at my crooked cards.  My scanner is persnickedy and if a card is the slightest bit crooked on the scanner bed it will exaggerate it in the scan.  I promise that my cards are little more lined up in person. 
The Fine Print: Stamps by A Muse Studio "Harvest Blessings" set, paper by Karen Foster Designs, scallop border punch by Fiskars, scrap ribbon, ink by Memento and colored with Copies.

No comments: