Friday, September 30, 2011

Disclaimer and World Card Making Day

Hey! I thought I should jump in here and give you all a head's up that this blog is not going to be strictly about A Muse Studio stamps.  I know it may seem like it right now since I just became a consultant for them and I'm on a heavy A Muse Studio kick.

I have lots (and I mean LOTS) of other stamps to use and love as well and sometimes I even make non-stamped cards too.  Just to prove I can do it, here is a non-A Muse card I made.


Okay, true confession time: I made this a couple of weeks ago but it is still sitting around on my desk for me to admire and be inspired by.  I was quite proud of myself when I sat down one night and made 8 cards at once.  This was one of them.

That brings me to WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!  That is October 1st (or tomorrow from where I sit).  I hope I can make a card or two (or 8!) to celebrate my love of card-making.  I hope you get a chance to play too!

The Fine Print: Card made with the August 2011 Club Stamp Greetings to Go Kit, border punch by Fiskars, Flower Punch by EK Success.

No comments: